This is a kit list suitable for residential activities at Birch Hall.
- Nightwear – warm pyjamas
- Underwear and socks; bring plenty of pairs long/welly socks & ankle socks
- Tops – T shirts, long sleeve tops and fleeces to allow for ‘layering’
- Long trousers – leggings, tracksuit bottoms as well as a pair of jeans.
- Sturdy trainers or walking shoe/boot
- Spare old trainers (in case others become wet)
- Cap or sun hat
- Woolly hat and gloves.
- Waterproof jacket/coat
- Waterproof trousers
- Sleeping Bag – and a liner if you wish
- Roll mat
- Towel and wash bag containing toiletries (NO AEROSOLS) – named and with a loop attached as will be hung on a peg in shower block for duration of camp
- Sun block
- Pocket torch or head torch
- Bin bag for laundry/wet clothes
- Water bottle
- Reading book/diary/pencil for quiet moments.
- Camping (plastic) plate or bowl
- Camping mug
- Tea towel
- Electronic devices/phones