Open to adults and young people over 13 years old
(Winter break December 18-April 19)
We operate our climbing wall as a club one evening a week for those over 13 years to climb and have fun. Climbing is great exercises and good for developing muscle tone, flexibility and strength… it is great fun too!!
We have a small sociable group who would love you to come and join in. £5 per session, incl. mid-session drinks break.
Bring with you:
- Climbing shoes or trainers (converse-style that have a harder edge are better than running shoes)
- Layers – to keep warm (you are in a barn!!)
- £5 – per session
- Training – our instructor can teach you how to belay safely and can help you get started
- Harness – we can provide a harness (bring your own if you have one)
- Climbing wall conditions – Please read these guidelines modelled on the BMC about how we run our climbing
- Consent form – Climbing is classified as a potentially dangerous activity, please complete our consent form so that we have the necessary details and consents to allow you to climb.