Climbing is great for exercise, developing muscle tone, flexibility and strength… so why not come and challenge yourself and your family on our club night!
We meet one evening a week (between March – November) for adults and young people over 13 years (younger climbers can attend if accompanied by a responsible adult) to climb and have fun.
Cost is either £5 per session or if you prefer to block book for 10 sessions (at the price of 8), you can do this here
Bring with you:
- Climbing shoes or trainers (converse-style that have a harder edge are better than running shoes)
- Layers – to keep warm (you are in a barn!!)
- A bottle of water
- Training – our instructor can teach you how to belay safely and can help you get started
- Harness – we can provide a harness (bring your own if you have one)
- If you would like more information or would like to be added to our Facebook group please contact us.
- Climbing wall conditions – Please read these guidelines modelled on the BMC about how we run our climbing
- Consent form – Climbing is classified as a potentially dangerous activity, please complete our consent form so that we have the necessary details and consents to allow you to climb.