Monday 4th December 2023 to Friday 8th December 2023
Finals Saturday 9th December 2023 – 09:30 registration 10:00 am start
Would your class love an adventure involving lots of mud and water? Look no further! Birch Hall Adventures are holding their seventh annual Adventure Mud Run this Winter. Our intent is always to create a space for fun exercise and a chance for kids to embrace the outdoors. Therefore we are opening our fields again and giving pupils in Year 5 and 6 the opportunity to journey through an epic race dotted with obstacles. The course is approximately 2.5km and there will be an obstacle around every 250m. Pupils will compete in pairs made up of a boy and girl. (For example a Year 5 boy and a Year 6 girl.) Some of the obstacles will require the duo to work as a team, and it’s anticipated that a pair will take 20-30 minutes to complete the course. The quicker the team complete the adventure, the greater the chance of qualifying for the finals.
Finals – 09:30 registration – 10:00 start
The fastest competitors from the weekday events will be invited back with their families for our epic Finals Event. Following the Finals Event there will be an opportunity for siblings (2.5km) and adults to race (5km).
Eligibility & Terms
- Our event is open to Year 5 and 6’s.
- Teams are to be composed of a boy and girl.
- £5 entry fee per a pair.
- Schools may enter as many pairs as they’d like.
- If a school would like to enter a complete class, please contact the centre for available dates.
- Hot showers & drinks are available afterwards.
- A briefing takes place at 9:30am and 12:30pm.
- Race starts are staggered and final positions will be confirmed at the end of the event.
- Marshalls will be present at each obstacle to assist and encourage if necessary.
- First aid will be available on site.
- Consent form will be required for each pupil.
- Entry forms below, must reach Birch Hall Adventures 2 weeks prior to the event. We will contact you with your invoice for entry fees.
We really hope you can join us, and be a part of such an exciting local event!